In Todayslogo we conceptualize an important fact with a logo, every day, we create a novel piece, through metaphors, winks and visual allegories. Through a fresh and versatile editorial line, we explore different global themes about art, culture, music, cinema, fashion, business. That generate interests in common.
We are inspired by the universe of brands and their image, the value of their evolution and their infinite commercial range. The logo has a value in itself; from pop culture to contemporary art, it remains a promise, a new plastic form for massive audiences.
Our Mexican director, the Mgtr. Raúl Plancarte, renowned expert in Typography and Brand Design, with his extensive career in the field of design, achieves the creative atmosphere to develop Todayslogo.
Master and specialist in typographic design and brand design. (Center for Gestalt Studies. Veracruz).
He´s graduated from the Master’s Degree in Typographic Design at the CE Gestalt and has a Diploma in Typography from the CEAD (Cholula, Puebla). He is currently working in the area of creation of digital fonts, brands, logos and illustrator in Mexico.
He got achieved academic recognitions and mentions for his work in the “Biennial of Latin Letters 2006”, in the biennial of “Latin Types” 2008, 2010, 2012, 2014 and 2016. He received twice the first place in the category of font in the “Prize to Design ”2007 and 2009.
In the field of brand design, he has won several awards in the logo design categories, in deliveries to Design 2008, 2009 (first place), 2011 (first place), 2014 (first place), 2016 (mention of silver) and 2017 (mention of silver).
His work has been published in the magazine Tyipo, in a Design, Code and in the catalogs of the biennial Latin Letters 2006, Latin Types 2008, 2010, 2012, 2014 and 2016, as well as in Logolounge books volumes 6, 7 and 10 (2011, 2012 and 2017 Rockport Publishing Group); “Latin American Typography” compiled byVicente Lamónaca, organized by Wolkowicz Editores, in 2013; “From creativity to innovation: 200 Mexican Designers” edited by Julio Frías Peña, Published with thesupport of Editorial Designio, the Tecnológico de Monterrey and the Asociación Diseña México, AC in 2013.
His professional experience has allowed him to travel not only within the republic to give national conferences and workshops, he has also managed to give chairs in Colombia for Latin types 2012 and for the University of Otis in L.A. California in 2014.
Among his most recognized works are:
- The Comex typographic family, composed of 15 fonts.
- The Gandhi’s typographic composed of 8 fonts.
- The redesign Gestalt University logo and its typeface family from 10 fonts.
- The redesign logo of the State of Yucatán, tourism promotion
- The redesign logo of the Judiciary of the State of Campeche.
- The redesign logo of the Geep Group, that of La Costeña, the Royal Reforma Hotel.
- The creative direction of the 100th edition of, a design and the 2014 Tipografilia Congress.
- The creative direction of the Riviera Maya Carnival (2007), Chetumal Carnival (2008), Riviera Maya Carnival (2008), Champotón (2010) and Cozumel Carnival (2018.
- The Soberana typographic family, designed for the exclusive use of the Government of Mexico of the 2012-2018 administration, made up of 12 fonts.
- Among a diverse catalog of graphic projects.